NAS Stafford and District branch
A branch of the National Autistic Society
The NAS Stafford & District branch is run by volunteers who are parents of children on the autism spectrum. We also have staff members who run our Youth Clubs and other branch activities for children and young people with autism.
The branch was launched in March 2001 and covers the immediate areas around Stafford as well as Staffordshire. Our activities are often funded by local grants and we demonstrate that the money goes to people who live locally.
We have a number of trained volunteers who help out at our clubs and activities for children and young people.
If you would like to volunteer or otherwise get involved with the branch, please let the Branch officer know (see contact details on the Contact section of this website).
The Stafford Branch of the National Autistic Society aims to:
• Provide information, emotional and social support to people and families who are affected by autism spectrum conditions (ASDs).
• Provide information and support to people who have an interest in autism
• Represent the needs of people and families affected by ASDs and to help to influence change
• Raise awareness of ASDs locally.
• Campaign for positive change.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website!